If you live in Montogomery County you'll want to stop by your local health department and request a homebirth packet. This isn't really a packet but more like an application with a list of what you will need to bring attached which include the following:

- A notarized letter of 2 witness that can confirm they have seen you pregnant.
- A copy of your id and social security card; your partner will need the same.
- Proof of pregnancy if you have it.

- Proof of residency; a current bill showing you live in the county when you gave birth.

- The form filled out provided by the health department.


%d bloggers like this: