PA: Call vital records, ask for KIM. State you're having/had an unassisted birth and need a birth packet.

You'll need:
- a signed affidavit with 2 witness signatures.
- Proof of life on an official letterhead; pediatrician, priest, chiropractor work. It will need baby's full name, dob, address, phone number, and the name of the official seeing baby with their address and number.
- fill out birth packet. Everything HAS to be filled out. It takes about 2 months to get everything.

Thats all if you're married.

If you're not married, you need a separate form; acknowledgement of paternity. I don't know much about this process though, sorry.

%d bloggers like this: