Kansas - obtained paperwork by calling local midwife and she mailed papers. Need proof of pregnancy, proof of live child, and photocopy of ID (such as a drivers license.) I had my chiro fax in letters saying she saw me while pregnant and saw my son after birth.

%d bloggers like this: