Call office of Vital Statistics in Montgomery and request an Unassisted Home Birth Packet. Regardless of what the law says about accepting three notarized statements, the new registrar is a witch and makes her own rules. She wants a proof of pregnancy with EDD. Proof of live birth. (Will accept both in forms of wellness visits to chiropractor though) and then copy of identification and a utility bill in your name from the month of birth proving you were in AL.


%d bloggers like this: